All participants; pupils, teachers and parents must hold a ski insurance policy that includes cover for amateur ski racing, gate keeping* and personal liability for the duration of their trip.
Feel free to get a quote from MPI Brokers who specialise in school ski insurance packages, it is advisable to obtain at the time of booking, in order for cancellation cover to be in place.
Some key features with MPI ski insurance policies:
• Off piste – with or without a guide
• Mountain rescue – including rescue by helicopter
• Amateur ski racing and gate keeping as standard
• Ski instructor course cover as standard under winter sports policy
• Cancellation/curtailment cover – can be extended on application
• Other winter sports activities – skidooing, snowpark, tobogganing etc.
• Personal liability up to £5m – injuring other skiers, ski leading
• Cover for unaccompanied skiing
• Cover available as an option for luggage forwarding
*Gate keeping – you may be asked to take part in gate keeping duties, therefore please make sure your insurance covers you for this activity.