12th – 18th December 2019
We have set the full event dates as 12th – 18th December, which is outlined below. This gives 6 nights in the resort, and 5 days on snow (with 3 days of training and 2 days of competition). This is our recommendation, but if you want to come out for a shorter length of time we can tailor our package to your school, please just contact us for further information.
Full Event Price – £1195
(N.B. see other options below)
• Support including a personal visit from an ISSC adviser if required
• Presentation to help generate interest for the trip
• Marketing & promotional literature
• E-mail and phone support from your ISSC adviser
• Guidance on risk assessments
• Return flights from the UK
• Return overseas transfers
• 3 days of professional coaching (6 hrs per day, average of 8 per group)
• 2 days of professionally organised races
• Ski hire (or ski carriage)
• Full area lift pass
• Full-board accommodation in multi-bedded rooms (breakfast, lunch and supper all
• Après-ski & evening entertainment (see programme for more details)
• Prize-giving ceremony
• In-resort support service
• Event hoodie
• Photos and videos of the week
Full Event – £1195
[if you’re not travelling from the UK, please contact us for your flight-exclusive quote]
Party Leader Benefits
Free places for Party Leaders (1 free place per 8 full paying passengers includes teachers sharing at 2-3 per room. Single supplement available – subject to availability).
What’s Not Included?
• We recommend that pupils bring lunch money for arrival day
• Travel insurance
• Pupils will need to bring a “day-pack” to carry their packed lunches
Additional Teachers or Site Inspections
Teachers over and above the complimentary 8:1 ratio will be charged £895pp, or pro-rata to the amount of pupils short of the complementary quota (which ever is cheaper). Any schools wishing to join on a site inspection for future years are welcome, at the same rate.
We strongly recommend that you book the full package in order for your pupils to get the maximum benefit from the festival atmosphere.
However, if you are a little short on time, we can arrange race only options that include no coaching, or lite options that include just 2 days of coaching, for example.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for your tailor-made quote.
Training from Impulse – £65 per pupil, per day of training.
[Impulse are Race Training specialists, contact us for more information on the difference in coaching, or if you would like to talk with them directly]
If you would like to discuss any of the above options please contact us to discuss.