16th – 22nd December 2022
We have set the full event dates as Friday 16th December 2022 – Thursday 22nd December 2022. This includes 6 nights in the resort and 5 days on snow (with race training and racing taking place throughout the event).
This is our recommendation, but if you want to come out for a shorter length of time, we can tailor our package to your school, please just contact us for further information.
And if you want an extra day’s training, we can arrange for you to come out one day earlier, on Thursday 15th December 2022. Please contact us for further information on this.
Full Event Price – £1195pp
(N.B. see other options below)
• Support including a personal visit from an ISSC adviser if required
• Presentation to help generate interest for the trip
• Marketing & promotional literature
• E-mail and phone support from your ISSC adviser
• Guidance on risk assessments
• Return flights from the UK
• Return overseas transfers
• 2 (package dependent) days of training (6 hours per day, average of 9 per group)
• 3 professionally-organised races
• Ski hire (or return ski carriage from your school) including helmets
• 6 nights’ full-board accommodation in multi-bed rooms (breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal all included)
• Prize-giving ceremony
• Après-ski & evening entertainment
• In-resort representative
• Event hoodie
[if you’re not travelling from the UK, please contact us for your flight-exclusive quote]
Party Leader Benefits
Free places for Party Leaders (1 free place per 8 full-paying passengers includes teachers sharing at 2-3 per room. Single supplement available – subject to availability).
What’s Not Included?
• We recommend that pupils bring lunch money for arrival day
• Travel insurance
• Pupils will need to bring a “day-pack” to carry their packed lunches
Additional Teachers or Site Inspections
Teachers over and above the complimentary 1:8 ratio will be charged £960pp, or pro-rata to the number of pupils short of the complementary quota (whichever is cheaper). Any schools wishing to join on a site inspection for future years are welcome at the same rate.
We strongly recommend that you book the full package in order for your pupils to get the maximum benefit from the festival atmosphere.
However, if you are a little short on time, we can arrange race only options that include no coaching, or lite options that include just 2 days of coaching, for example.
And if you want an extra day of coaching, we can arrange for you to travel to the resort on Thursday 15th December.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for your tailor-made quote.
Training from Impulse – £150 per pupil for the duration of the event (5 days).
Impulse are Race Training specialists, contact us for more information on the difference in coaching, or if you would like to talk with them directly
Add GCSE /A Level moderator support and filming – supplement applies, please contact us for further information.
We welcome individual racers whose schools are not entering the event.
Please note that they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Individual racers and parent packages will be released in July.
Please contact us for further information.