Book your team’s place with confidence!
Full refund* if you decide to cancel!
We’re fully confident that ISSC 2021 will run as planned, thanks to the incredible news of the two vaccines currently being rolled out.
However, we understand that you need us to be flexible in order to book with confidence.
So, we’ll refund you in full if you need to cancel within 30 days of departure.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details.
Terms & Conditions
- 100% refund for cancellations made within 30 days of departure applies in the following circumstances:
- FCDO advise against travel to the destination, or a country you have to travel through to reach the destination
- DfE advises against overnight residentials/overseas school trips to the destination (only applicable to school bookings and not individual family bookings)
- The country you are visiting, or a country you need to travel through to reach your destination, is on the red travel list
- Quarantine is required upon returning from the country you are visiting, or a country you need to travel through on your return journey
- Quarantine is required upon arriving in your destination
- Local or national lockdown restrictions preventing your groups’ departure
- Local restrictions in the destination that prevent the event from taking place, e.g. if the ski resort is closed
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to departure will be subject to our normal terms and conditions
- 100% refund only applies when the deposit payment schedule has been adhered to
- 100% refund only applies to group cancellation, standard terms and conditions apply to individual passengers dropping out
- Only applies to bookings made between 01/01/2021- 22/10/2021
Travel with Confidence
We have formed a dedicated Health & Safety Committee who have been and continue to work closely with our suppliers to ensure that every precaution is taken to ensure your group’s safety while taking part in ISSC 2021.
On request we can provide information on any procedures they’ve put in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
This can include:
- Social distancing
- Meticulous personal hygiene
- Effective and regular sanitising of hand touch points
- Contactless payments
- Guest accommodation cleaned with chemicals proven to be effective against Covid-19 and rooms disinfected and sealed after cleaning and before next use
- Use of face masks within public areas and use of disposable gloves
- Temperature checks
Need more information?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.