15th – 21st December 2023
We have set the full event dates as Friday 15th December 2023 – Thursday 21st December 2023. This includes 6 nights in the resort and 5 days on snow (with race training and racing taking place throughout the event).
This is our recommendation, but if you want to come out for a shorter length of time, we can tailor our package to your school, please just contact us for further information.
And if you want an extra day’s training, we can arrange for you to come out one day earlier, on Thursday 15th December 2022. Please contact us for further information on this.
Full Event Price – £1475pp
(N.B. see other options below)
• Marketing & promotional literature
• E-mail and phone support from your ISSC adviser
• Guidance on risk assessments
- 6 nights full-board accommodation at the Hotel Uappala
- Flights, including ski carriage for those who need it (1 pair of skis and boots per person)
- Resort transfers
- 6 hours of instructor time per day
- 1 x training day
- 4 x race and training/free skiing
- Ski pass
- Ski hire
- Après programme
- Race programme to include: slalom, giant slalom and team parallel
[if you’re not travelling from the UK, please contact us for your flight-exclusive quote]
- Hotel/evening activity rep team
- Mountain rep team
Party Leader Benefits
Free places for Party Leaders (1 free place per 8 full-paying passengers includes teachers sharing at 2-3 per room. Single supplement available – subject to availability).
What’s Not Included?
- UK transfers
- GCSE/A-Level filming (available at a supplement)
- UK race instructors (available at a supplement)
- We recommend that pupils bring lunch money for arrival day
- Travel insurance
- Pupils will need to bring a “day-pack” to carry their packed lunches
Additional Teachers or Site Inspections
Teachers over and above the complimentary 1:8 ratio will be charged £960pp, or pro-rata to the number of pupils short of the complementary quota (whichever is cheaper).
We strongly recommend that you book the full package in order for your pupils to get the maximum benefit from the festival atmosphere.
However, if you are a little short on time, we can arrange race-only options that include no coaching, or lite options that include just 2 days of coaching, for example.
And if you want an extra day of coaching, we can arrange for you to travel to the resort on Thursday 15th December.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for your tailor-made quote.
Training from Impulse – £175 per pupil for the duration of the event (5 days, min. group of 8).
Impulse are Race Training specialists, contact us for more information on the difference in coaching, or if you would like to talk with them directly
Add GCSE /A Level moderator support and filming – supplement applies, please contact us for further information.